Jonathan Owens, CFP®, CEPA®, AIF®
10151 Se Sunnyside Rd, Suite #460
Clackamas, OR 97015
Jon is a third-generation financial planner specializing in wealth accumulation, retirement, estate, and multi-generational planning. His goal is to empower, educate, and help people live a life of financial freedom. Common problems Jon helps people solve include:
- Working with Dave Ramsey fans and listeners to navigate the Baby Steps
- Advising affluent individuals and families on tax-efficient institutional investment strategies
- Showing retirees how to maximize their social security and wealth while creating an income distribution plan
- Forecasting early, mid, and late-career financial planning scenarios to make sure professionals and families are on track for retirement
- Partnering with families to plan for college costs, make a budget, select the right school, and avoid student loans
- Educating Gen X and Millennials on the financial markets while creating a wealth accumulation plan
- Addressing concerns and providing clients with reassurance, research, and coaching during volatile markets
- Helping clients protect their families, assets, and income with proper insurance coverage
- Implementing next-generation wealth transfer strategies with clients while preparing and educating their heirs
- Providing stewardship and financial advice to our client's family
Jon has earned distinction and honor of being a Qualifying & Life Member of the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) and a Court of Table and Top of the Table Qualifier. MDRT is an international, independent association of financial professionals comprised of Life Insurance and Financial Service professionals who strive to serve their clients with exemplary performance, standards, and ethics.
He enjoys traveling, being in the outdoors, staying active, and attending sporting events with his wife Hannah and his daughters Sophia & Savannah.
Qualifying membership in the MDRT Top of the Table is based on minimum sales production requirements and gross business generated within a year. Lifetime membership is achieved in the 10th year and this status is maintained in future years by attesting annually to having met current minimum production levels and by paying the required dues.